The candidate will work for MOON (MOtiv’s Optimization of Network) project which aims improvement of mobile network performance and quality via network configuration data, big data and machine learning, etc. Current MOON system is running on window server environments but the candidate will work for transforming the platform to Linux basis. The candidate will contribute and lead development of a semi-big data platform for data analysis and solution automation.
Required Technical Skills
- Graduated computer science or related major.
- Familiar with Linux development environment.
- 3 year+ experience of Programming (Java, Phython, Perl, HTML5)
- 2 year+ experience of big data platform using Hadoop, Hive, Spark and RDBM.
- Data mining skills
Desired Soft Skills
- Creativity, focus, and self motivation
- Desire to keep up with the latest trends, innovations, and opportunities in mobile development and apply trends to current projects
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Self-learning and continuous improvement