Machine learning engineers are expected to have theoretical knowledge of various machine learning algorithms related to supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning. You must feel comfortable with machine learning programming using Tensorflow or Keras on python. You will also perform data mining and processing of the mobile network data such as drive test data and network KPI data and organize your findings to shape the reliable outcomes. Good communication and presentation skills are required as engineers to assist customers and project team. You will be challenged to achieve aggressive goals and must possess a strong passion to deliver the qualified outputs.
- Data mining and processing of the network measurement data – drive test data and network KPI data to find the meaningful patterns for problem solving.
- Develop machine learning algorithm to enhance MOON tool’s automation and accelerate the autonomous procedure development.
- Research new AI algorithm bringing benefits to human being especially in safety, fault detection and privacy protection.
- Support project managers and peer engineers to achieve the project goals and satisfy customer’s demands.
- Over 3 years of data processing and data mining.
- Bachelors or higher degree in computer science or electrical engineering.
- Suitable knowledge of python and at least 1~2 years of programming experience.
- Knowledge of SQL, C# or Java is a plus.